The eBECAS Student Portal is designed to be accessed by smart phone, tablet or computer browser.
Each Student Portal is customised with relevant graphics and branding for the college.
Whenever relevant information is updated in eBECAS, it is available immediately in the Student Portal and vice versa.
Students can self register where an email is sent to the student with a password enabling the student to login. The student password can be changed by the student or by the College Portal administrator.
The Student Portal are to provide students with quick access too:
- College News and activites
- View Classes and Timetabling
- Attendance and marked absences
- Communications and messages to and from staff and details including administrative notices & warnings
- Upload and download documents
- Results including VET assessment items
- Financials including invoice details, payments and outstanding fees and pay online fees
- Students can update their contact detailsChanges made will be immediately psoted for checking and updated in eBECAS
Once logged in, students will first see their class timetable. In the top left hand corner, there is a drop down menu which allows students to navigate between classes, results, messages, accounts (financials) and their profile (contact details).
The eBECAS Student Portal reduces the need for staff members to answer simple student enquiries and allows students to stay updated with information about their course.
The eBECAS Student Portal and Teacher Portals are included in the annual license for 5 users or more.