The purpose of this page is to provide a general overview of the tasks that need to be completed to successfully setup AVETMISS for your college. For a detailed breakdown of the AVETMISS Setup and reporting processes please refer to the AVETMISS Setup and Reporting section of the manual.
AVETMISS Setup Configuration
- Ensure Avetmiss is enabled for eBECAS
- Obtain the correct RTO ID and RTO Name from NCVER
- Ensure Address Details are Correct and Postcode/Suburb Combination correct.
- Obtain Scope of Registration from State Training Authority
- Import Scope into eBECAS to create Nationally Recognized Programs and Subjects
- Select Subject in the scope which will be compulsory for each Program.
- Setup each Delivery Location where Recognised Training is delivered for the company.
- Ensure the Avetmiss Code is Unique for each location
- Ensure Postcode and Suburb Combination matches
- Setup Faculties Providing VET Training, set to Avetmiss Enabled
- Link to a Default Delivery Location
- Optionally setup any alternate Delivery Locations
- Setup Contracts for all Government Funded and Student Funded training
- Setup Funding Patterns for enrolments under these contracts
- Setup Programs for each VET Faculty, attach to correct Scope
- Attach Contract where appropriate
- Check Subject Linking is correct for Program
- Optionally, select alternate Delivery Location for Subjects